Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CONGRATS ROBERT EVANS @ Major NYC



Coming off the international campaign for CK One, I'm proud to see Robert Evans @ Major along side supermodels Naomi Campbell and Natalia Vodianova . I remember  when his booker first called me asking me to do a test shoot with him. Many photographers were reluctant to work with him in the beginning because he's not the industry standard size. I didn't care about that industry standard shit, I saw a star in the making. If I never get the opportunity to work with him again, I'm happy to know that I was one the first photographers in NY  that helped show that he doesn't haveta be the usual industry standard  to be a superstar in this industry. I am so happy for him...he's shutting the naysayers down with one fashion moment at a time. :)

check  the behind the scenes for the Givenchy Fall 2011 Campaign at STYLE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment