Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LAURENCE MCCREA @ Next Model Mgmt. IS DOING BIG THINGS

CONGRATS TO MY BOY, LAURENCE McCREA @ NEXT MODEL MGMT. FOR LANDING THE  NATION-WIDE GAP CAMPAIGN. 



I was walking home from work and passing the Gap flagship on 34th street and saw Laurence's face leaping out  of the window. I was so proud to see him working on this level. I remember when i first spotted him on modelmayhem and chose to work with him and develop him into a good model.   After I posted him on my blog, he started getting good responses from photographers and industry people. It was those images that attracted his mother agent who helped him get representation with Next Model mgmt.

He's appeared in GQ and Esquire and now the Gap Campaign. I look forward to seeing him develop more into the supermodel I have always thought he could become. 


 



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! To the both of you.

    And I want to say thank you, Tarrice for doing what you do, your pictures are stunning, beautiful, sexy, everything! I like seeing how you showcase the masculinity and sensuality of black men particularly! No thug buffoonery! And I love that. I wish I could meet you.

    ReplyDelete