Thursday, March 31, 2011

fashion editorial: LOST WEEKEND featured in AMMO MAG


check out my editorial featured in AMMO MAG styled by Javon Drake. I worked with Javon before with model, Pierre Woods and fashion blogger Jinna Boo and we got along great. This time we teamed together  for an online magazine called AMMO MAG.  -

below are some of the outtakes as well as a few shots from the editorial. CLICK HERE to view the full editorial

photography: Tarrice Love
Fashion Editor: Javon Drake
Art Direction: John Woodland Jr.
location: ALOFT Hotel/ Harlem
Fashion Assistant: Thandie Gweshe
Models:
Jeremy Rosado (Boss Models), Evander Holyfield Jr. (Ford), 
Chris (Q Models), Shamik (Idenities), Marcell Harris (Major)


the editorial was shot at the Aloft Hotel in Harlem. the rooms and hallway space weren't large enough to utilize the lighting I had anticipated so I had to rely on the lighting available .... which was difficult. This was my chance to show people that I could do something besides shoot in "controlled" lighting circumstances. I untilized the colored filters in photoshop to experiment and give a different mood to the pics. I hope people like the editorial...I know I am very happy with the way this turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment