Friday, October 15, 2010

PRETTY BOY SWAG: INTRODUCING ANTHONY WHITE @ FORD NYC









Anthony White (photographed by Tarrice Love)

Ford Model NYC contacted me to do a shoot with Anthony White with the hopes that I could help put some spark in his book. Anthony was a very successful teen model and is currently a successful ($$$) catalog/ commercial print model. Ford wants to transition him into a equal successful fashion/ editorial model. Anthony is a very beautiful young man with almost androgynous features. 




I decided to keep everything simple and clean so people could focus on Anthony's beauty. My alter-ego (McGuyver) styled him using a vintage suit and customized t-shirting.


It was great working with Anthony. On top of him being so "pretty," he took direction well and had a good energy about him. I definitely look forward to working with him again.

Anthony White (photographed by Tarrice Love)
Anthony White (photographed by Tarrice Love)

15 comments:

  1. Anthony is gorgeous and so is his mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn this is flawless, especially the shot with the headpiece that brings out his eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shots, I would've liked something for stronger (fierce) because he has a pretty face. I think if you would've made one pic intense like he was screaming it would've been the icing on the cake. I love your work and ill be checking for Anthony White.


    -Ant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Your biggest fan!

    -Ant

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty ...naturally blessed with beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the interview with him. He has a great personality. I cant believe he's been signed with ford for 2 years. I cant find any editorials with him on the net. the only pictures I see of him are the ones you've done. anyway I hope he gets more work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. unfortunately you wont find any editorials featuring anthony because he's a working catalogue/ commercial model. editorials dont pay much so agencies tend to focus marketing their black models thru catalogue and commercial opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are GREAT!!! I loved the pictures of Anthony White, especially the one with the hat. It shows off his face very well (he is a beautiful young man). I wish the both of you the best in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great pieces of Anthony White. I especially love the shot of him in the last pic, without the hat and jacket, just featuring his strong physique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HE'S is So So HOT very strong beautiful*handsome *features. I think I AM IN LOVE

    ReplyDelete